Presenter: Rhonda Bracey
Date: April 24, 2019
Time: 12 p.m., EDT / 9 a.m., PDT
Length: 90 minutes
Level: All levels
Member price: $59.50 + HST
Non-member price: $85.00 + HST
Many of us use Word regularly. But are we using it efficiently? Learn practical tips to help you become more efficient with Microsoft Word for Windows.
Learn useful tips and techniques that will save you time and headaches, including how to
- Show everything – formatting marks, fields, bookmarks, track changes, styles etc.
- Set up an efficient workspace – Quick Access Toolbar, custom ribbon
- Automate tasks – autocorrect, keyboard shortcuts, table of contents, preformatted tables/text, etc.
- Use the power of find and replace (including wildcards) to zip through change
After taking this webinar, you will be able to
- Customize your Word environment and save your customizations
- Set up customized autocorrect text
- Set up autotext and quick tables
- Set up keyboard shortcuts
- Use some of the more advanced features of find and replace
This webinar is ideal for editors and all communication professionals who want to use Microsoft Word more efficiently and effectively.
NOTE: This presentation will use Word for Windows 2016. Where known, Word for Mac 2016 commands will be provided.
Based in Western Australia, Rhonda started her freelance business in 1999, providing technical writing and editing services to companies of all sizes—from small start-ups to global multinationals. Since 2008, she’s been the technical editor for a health, environment, and safety team on an AUD 60 billion project for a global oil and gas company, editing 2,500+ complex Word documents for that team. Rhonda has spoken at many conferences in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. She has written thousands of articles (hundreds just on Word) for her blog, Cybertext, which has been viewed by more than 12.5 million visitors.