Length: 2 hours
Member price: $84
Non-Member price: $120
The webinar will present an overview and detail the major aspects of of ESL/ELT editorial development. It will include the
- Editorial planning stage
- Important references and guidelines
- Developing a model lesson template
- Important conventions inside the manuscript (distractors, examples, direction lines) summary of the top 10 factors for achieving editorial excellence.
As a result of attending this session, attendees will be able to
- Use the CEFR to align language levels in materials.
- Do a competition analysis
- Create a book map
- Create a lesson template
This webinar is for editorial and communication professionals with basic experience in the topic area.
Marilyn Rosenthal has more than 30 years of editorial experience in ESL/ELT publishing. She earned a Ph.D. in Linguistics from Georgetown University and has worked for OUP, McGraw-Hill, and many other ELT publishers. Through her company, Syntactix International, she currently consults with many ELT/ESL publishers worldwide and trains ESL/ELT editors through her presentations and webinars.