Finding Work: Tips for Students and New Editors
Presenter: Greg Ioannou
Length: 1 hour
You’ve learned all the necessary skills to become an editor and now you’re wondering what’s next. How can you make the move from student to professional? In this free webinar Greg will answer questions such as:
- What sort of “experience” can I include in my Online Directory of Editors entry when I don’t have much or any professional editing experience yet?
- What should I focus on in terms of skills?
- Are there ways I can stand out from the crowd?
- Do I need to have a business name yet?
- Do I need to have a website yet?
Former disc jockey Greg Ioannou evolved from a record reviewer in his spare time to a professional editor running a publishing company and a crowdfunding site.