Length: 1 hour
Cost: $37.50 for members, $50 for non-members
Have you heard the sage advice to attend networking events to showcase your company, build your list and find new clients to grow your business? But…You often end up standing around on the sidelines finding it hard to start the conversation when you’re faced with a room full of strangers.
If you get nervous and stumble all over your words when trying to meet people, you’re in the right place!
In this 60-minute webinar you’ll learn how to break through the roadblocks with
- two ways to start the conversation FAST, right at the front door before you even get into the room,
- two ways to KEEP the conversation going after “Hello, my name is…”
- three surefire techniques to easily START the conversation if you find yourself in the room alone without a conversation partner,
- how to AVOID the #1 name tag mistake that 80 percent of people make,
- how to put an END to the business card fumble when exchanging cards, and
- the #1 tip people always ask me: how to gracefully LEAVE a conversation (Hint: It’s not what most people will tell you).
The key concepts of this webinar are that you don’t have time to waste, you’ll need a system to follow, and I’ll share my tried-and-true methods and skill-building exercises with you. Being prepared with a plan and practicing beforehand can reduce or even eliminate fear.
Cheryl Scoffield, the follow-up specialist, helps business professionals package their expertise to create follow-up which builds trust and maximizes the sales potential buried in their prospective list without feeling like a pest!